go-Kera PRO™ Keratin Smoothing Treatment
- Includes 1L Deep Cleansing Shampoo and 1L Smoothing Treatment
- Valued at $310 (You save $10)
- Up to 15 applications per bottle
- No nasty chemicals, no fumes or smoke during application
- Results last up to 4 months
- Fast shipping in Australia
go-Kera PRO™ has been expertly created for salon use only and helps hair professionals achieve the ultimate hair smoothing, leaving clients blown away with the results.
- Made as naturally as possible for the healthiest results
- Does not produce any fumes or smoke during the application process, creating a happy and healthy environment for both your staff and clients
- Does not strip the colour of the hair! In fact it works to tone blonde hair, delivering a beautiful ashy tone that avoids brassiness
- Is so simple to apply that even your junior stylists can use it effectively
- Gives you the highest cost benefit on the market
- Will deliver the desired beautiful results – every time!
1 – Wash hair with go-Kera™ Deep Cleansing Shampoo massaging into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat 2 to 3 times until hair is completely clean.
2 – Dry hair completely and divide into 4-6 parts.
3 – Using a brush apply go-Kera™ Smoothing Treatment section by section starting from the back of the head. Use a fine-tooth comb to work the product through each section from roots to tips ensuring the whole length of the hair is covered. Do not oversaturate.
4 – Leave product on hair for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Avoid contact with eyes during rinsing. On bleached ashy/platinum blonde colour leave the product on hair for 15- 20 minutes as the product also works as a toner . For warmer blonde tones (yellow) leave up to 30 minutes.
5 – Dry hair completely and divide into 4-6 parts again.
6 – Apply flat iron 7 to 10 times from roots to tips. Make sure sections are thin and use a temperature of 190°C to 210°C (375°F to 410°F).
Avoid eye and skin contact. In case of irritation due to eye or skin contact, wash thoroughly with running water.
When using the flat iron:
- For bleached, coloured, highlighted or damaged hair use lower temperature (190°C) and less repetitions (5 to 7 times). On bleached ashy/platinum blonde colour leave the product on hair for 15- 20 minutes as the product also works as a toner . For warmer blonde tones (yellow) leave up to 30 minutes
- For natural, thick and voluminous hair use higher temperature (210°C) and more repetitions (10 – 12 times)
- For straighter and longer results ensure your hair sections are very thin when applying the iron (You should be able to see you finger through your hair).
- If necessary, ask a friend to help you with the flat iron.
For longer lasting results we highly recommend using go-Kera™ After Care Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask. Alternate each wash by using Shampoo and Mask, then Shampoo and Conditioner. Especially on your first wash it is important to use go-Kera™ Deep Hydration Mask.
Use a blow dryer to dry your hair after every wash.
Deep Cleansing Shampoo
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Citurs Sinensis Pell extract, Pectin, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, alpha- Isomethyl Ionone.
Aqua, Orbignya Speciosa Kernel Oil, Glyoxyloyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Dimethylaminopropyl Stearamide, PVP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Sericin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Acid Violet 43, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cinnamal, Glycolic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum, , Benzyl Salicylate, alpha- Isomethyl Ionone.